From: email@example.com On Behalf Of Joan Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:30 PM
Subject: Create a book for the Nook, fast--here's how
The Barnes & Noble "Nook" eReader is starting to take the ebook world by storm because B&N now has 25 percent of the ebook market.
Even if you haven't published anything yet, there's still time to produce an ebook, fast, to promote your expertise, generate leads and create another revenue stream.
If you do have content
- in a printed book or at your blog or in articles you've written, all the better.
The ebook market is projected to increase to $2.7 billion within two years. That's billion, with a "B." Don't miss out on this.
Daniel Hall, who showed Publicity Hounds how to turn their ebooks into material for the Kindle late last year, is back with step-by-step instructions on how to make your book ready for the Nook.
I'm hosting a free webinar with him at 3 p.m. Eastern Time tomorrow, Thursday, May 26. Set aside at least 90 minutes. He sometimes goes way over the time limit because he answers every question that participants ask.
You'll also learn how to:
- Use your "Nook" books as lead generators for your business.
- Earn set-it-and-forget-it recurring revenue by building profit centers into each of your ebooks.
- Get readily available content to publish so you don't have to spend time and energy writing it
- Build your credibility within your market, whatever that market is.
This training is free. The content is solid gold.
The Publicity Hound